01 Apr Guru Tips For Working From Home
If you’re new to working at home due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have a few helpful tips on how to get things done in your new virtual office.
- Have a set schedule! This may seem tedious, but trust us, you will get a lot more accomplished during the day if you have an agenda. It is too easy to get side tracked when working from home.
- Schedule regular breaks – get some fresh air for a minute! If you are staring at a computer screen, take at least 5 minutes and look at objects in the distance to let your eyes rest.
- Have a dedicated work area. This really helps get you in the right mindset to get work done.
- Stay off social media! This can put a major dent in your productivity.
- Don’t start your workday in your pj’s! Even though we all want to do it, there’s just something that gets your mind right for the day when you get yourself ready. When you look good, you feel good. And that’s a FACT!
- Eat regularly, eat healthy, and hydrate!
Let The Gurus Help – It’s On Us!
We just want to let you all know how much we are thinking of you during these times. If you need help with keeping your consumers updated, creating social posts or newsletters, or sending updates by email, The Gurus would be happy to help – complimentary.
Here’s what you can do:
- Contact us by email or call 231-373-0595
- Tell us what it is you need help with (social post, email newsletter, set up a video call or conference call, etc.)
- Leave us your contact info and we will get back with you ASAP!
We hope you all continue to stay home and stay safe. We will get through this! Our thoughts and prayers are with you all.