17 Oct Why Over 90% of People FAIL at Social Media Marketing
90% fail at social media marketing. Ouch.
There are many reasons that you may not be getting the results you have been looking for when it comes to your social media profiles. Here are the top three reasons we see why most small businesses are failing when it comes to social media.
- You don’t have a social media strategy, nor do you have a content calendar.
- You’re playing the guessing game when it comes to captions, posting times, hashtags… you name it.
- And because of this you lack consistency to show up and provide your audience with VALUE..
You’re not setting yourself smart goals. Ask yourself, what do you want to achieve through social media marketing?
- Is it to build brand awareness?
- Is it to attract more clients?
- Is it to create an online presence?
You’re scared to sell.
And I get it, you don’t want to come across as pushy. But here’s the thing, if you want a successful business, you need to get COMFORTABLE with selling. It takes people 8-10 times of seeing a product or service before the buy.
You CANNOT just mention your service once and be done with it.
If you truly believe this service or this product is going to hugely benefit your audience then do them a favor, and sell it. Without promoting your business you’re actually giving your audience a DISSERVICE.
Do any of these mistakes resonate with you? Have you just had a light bulb moment?
Schedule your FREE consultation with one of our Guru’s to see what we can do to help your business GROW. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
What are you waiting for?