06 Mar Your Map to Social Media Success from The Gurus
Attention Small Business Owners: Are you sick of learning the ins and outs of social media? Do you feel like you are trying your hardest but aren’t getting the results you’re looking for?
Well, you’re in luck! The Gurus have come up with a 10 step system that can help you grow your business, and your bottom line.
Social Guru Map To Social Media Success: 10 Step System
- Create clean, unique, social media profiles that are consistent. Make sure your name, bios, logos, colors, etc. are all consistent across all platforms.
- Identify Brand Goals and Objectives. Create SMART goals for your business.
- Choose which platforms are right for your business and stick to those platforms.
- Identify your audience. Who are you trying to attract? Who is your ideal consumer? Always have them in mind when creating a post.
- Create a social media strategy that directly aligns with your business’s goals and objectives.
- Find your message.
- Share your message, but in a way that your consumers want to consume it.
- Engage with your audience. We recommend engaging with your audience for at least 5 minutes a day.
- Be unique, start conversations, be relevant.
- Track and review your results. There are analytics tools available to you on almost all platforms. Use these to gain insights on what kind of posts are working, and what ones are not. You can also gain insights on what your consumers are telling you, and preform accordingly.
Feel free to contact the social media gurus if you have any questions about your business specifically. We would love to sit down with you and talk about how to help you get the results you are looking for.
How do hire the right social media guru for my marketing?
Outsourcing your social media to a well-qualified marketing team will take a little research on your part. Visit websites, check out their social channels, set up face-to-face meetings, and compare price quotes for social media plans. Most importantly, ask for links to client work so you can see first hand the work they do for others. Since you will be working closely together, hire a team you really like, and who cares about your business and your success.