07 May Guru 10 Step System to Social Media Success
Feeling lost when it comes to social media marketing for your business? You are far from alone. We have broken down an effective social media strategy that you can apply to YOUR business to help you feel a little more confident about your business’s digital strategy.
Social Guru Map To Social Media Success : 10 Step System
- Create clean, unique, social media profiles that are consistent. Make sure your name, bio’s, logo’s, colors, etc. are all consistent across all platforms.
- Identify Brand Goals/Objectives. Create SMART goals for your business.
- Choose which platforms are right for your business and stick to those platforms.
- Identify your audience. Who are you trying to attract? Who is your ideal consumer? Always have them in mind when creating a post.
- Create a social media strategy that directly aligns with your business’s goals and objectives.
- Find your brand message. What makes you unique and how are you going to portray your uniqueness through content messaging?
- Share your message, but in a way that your consumers want to consume it. Remember to talk WITH your consumers. Not at them. People don’t like to be talked “at”.
- Engage with your audience. We have said it before and we will say it again, the future of customer engagement is here. If you are not engaging with your audience on socials daily, you are missing out on major growth for your business. We recommend engaging with your audience for at least 5 minutes a day. This entails for liking and commenting on other photos, sharing relevant content to your stories/page, and be actively communicating with your audience.
- Be unique, start conversations, be relevant. Use relevant hashtags, and be creative when it comes to content creation. DO NOT COPY YOUR COMPETITION.
- Track and review your results. There are analytics tools available to you on almost all platforms. Use these to gain insights on what kind of posts are working, and what ones are not. You can also gain insights on what your consumers are telling you, and preform accordingly.⠀
Hopefully now you feel a little more confident about creating digital strategy for your business. We will be turning this 10 Step System into a downloadable PDF worksheet for you to keep and to work off off, message us if you would like one!
Hope you all have a FABULOUS Thursday!